Master of Science (Computer Science)
DURATION: 2 years full time
ENTRY POINTS: March/July/November
This program develops your theoretical knowledge of contemporary computer science techniques and/or techniques in one study from the mathematical sciences.
Emphasis is also placed on the application of these techniques in industry.
The objectives of the Master of Accounting include:
- The opportunity for students to gain technical skills and conceptual knowledge in financial accounting, management accounting, finance, auditing and assurance, commercial and corporations law, taxation, information systems, economics and quantitative methods essential for the professional accountant in today s global environment.
- Developing generic skills commonly applied in practice and valued by employers and professional bodies including analytic, appreciative, personal and interpersonal skills.
- The opportunity for students with a Bachelor degree in other disciplines to gain entry to the accounting profession.
- A course of study more closely aligned to professional accounting requirements by reducing duplication of curriculum areas.
To qualify for admission to the course an applicant must have completed a Bachelor degree or diploma with relevant work experience.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must have 3 years work experience in a relate IT field and Diploma of IT Certificate.
- Applicants must have 2 years work experience in a related IT field and an Advanced Diploma of IT Certificate.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6
- Internet-based TOEFL score of 92 with no section score less than 22
- Computer-based TOEFL score of 237 with an Essay Rating (ER) score of 5
- EAP University Preparation at English Language School in Sydney (ELSIS)
- RCM5800 Object Oriented Programming
- RCM5802 Information Systems
- RCM5810 Software Development
- RCM5811 Operating Systems
- RCM5820 Network Operating Systems Administration
- RCM5824 Object Oriented Programming 2
- RCM6844 Software Engineering 1
- RCM6841 Software Engineering 2
- RCM6104 THESIS 1
- RCM6107 THESIS 2
- RCM6845 Object Oriented Technology
- RCM6710 Internet Data Management
- RCM6846 Object Oriented Design
- RCM6822 Internet Programming
- RCM6823 Database Design, Management and Administration
Back to Victoria University Sydney City Campus
To enrol and find out course fees, intake dates, entry requirements and more details about courses and the Institute please click on the Enquiry button and complete our form and one of our staff member will get back to you very soon.