Minimum duration: 1 year full-time or equivalent part-time.
The aim of the Certificate and Diploma in Educational Studies courses is to meet the needs of Australian and international students from diverse backgrounds and with a range of interests who wish to study a non-award program as a means of accessing higher education or to obtain recognition for units successfully completed.
The major objectives of the courses are to:
- promote student access to educational pathways and award courses, including students from equity groups;
- facilitate student access and achievement in higher learning.
On completion of the courses, students will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- critical and analytical abilities;
- enthusiasm to search for further knowledge and understanding;
- open-mindedness and receptiveness to new ideas;
- expertise in chosen academic field;
- knowledge and skills to meet relevant professional requirements;
- understanding of and commitment to professional ethical standards;
- communication and interpersonal skills in working with clients and colleagues;
- commitment to values consistent with the University's mission;
- a spirit of service to the community;
- commitment to good citizenship, including respect for individuals, empathy with persons of differing cultural and religious backgrounds, community responsibility and concern for the environment.
English language requirements
IELTS 5.5 with no less than 5.0 in all tests
To enrol and find out course fees, intake dates, entry requirements and more details about courses and the Institute please click on the Enquiry button and complete our form and one of our staff member will get back to you very soon.