Bachelor of Learning Management (Primary)
DURATION: 4 years full time
ENTRY POINTS: February/July
LOCATION: Rockhampton, Mackay, Bundaberg, Gladstone
• Study one of two strands – one for the public school system and one for the Catholic school system.
• The degree has been developed in partnership with teachers and principals and gives students a large amount of professional practice experience.
The Bachelor of Learning Management (Primary Education) is for those who aim to pursue a career as a primary teacher. You will study all areas of the primary school curriculum including numeracy, english, arts, technology, science and health and physical education. In addition to curriculum subjects, you will learn the tools required to develop school programs and achieve learning outcomes. This program is dedicated to the graduation of classroom-ready and future-oriented educators. You are supported by lecturers and tutors who have industry experience and you can undertake an accelerated program and ﬁ nish in three years.
• Primary school teacher – Year 1 – 7
• Teacher at various international locations (depending on
Graduates are eligible to apply for provisional registration with the Queensland College of Teachers. Full registration is usually granted upon completion of one year of full-time classroom practice or part-time equivalent, successful demonstration of the professional standards for full registration and completion of a provisional to full recommendation report
• Diploma of Learning Management
• Associate Degree of Learning Management
• Bachelor of Learning Design
Throughout your degree you will complete 80 days of professional practice within a school or learning site, plus an internship with authorisation to teach as an intern.
OTHER PROGRAMS OF INTEREST
• Bachelor of Learning Management (Early Childhood Education)
• Bachelor of Learning Management (Secondary and Vocational
Education and Training)
Back to Central Queensland University
To enrol and find out course fees, intake dates, entry requirements and more details about courses and the Institute please click on the Enquiry button and complete our form and one of our staff member will get back to you very soon.