Bachelor of Learning Management (Early Childhood)
DURATION: 4 years full time
ENTRY POINTS: February/July
LOCATION: Rockhampton, Mackay, Bundaberg, Gladstone
• You begin completing practical placements in the ﬁrst term of study.
• Graduates are qualiﬁed to teach Prep to Year 7 with a specialisation in early years.
• Theory learned at university links to practical classroom experience.
Graduates of this program can look forward to being experts at learning and the management of learning. You can expect to be taught strategies in designing and implementing learning strategies to achieve suitable educational outcomes for students. Learn about teaching reading, numeracy, science and literacy, the importance of play and managing e-learning in the classroom. Choose to study a degree suitable for the public school system or the Catholic school strand*.
*You must undertake an interview to be accepted in the Catholic system.
• Curriculum designer
• Early childhood centre leader/director
• Early childhood teacher
• Preparatory teacher
• Primary school teacher Year 1 – 7
• Teacher at various international locations (depending on
Graduates are eligible to apply for provisional registration with the Queensland College of Teachers. Full registration is usually granted upon completion of one year of full-time practice or part-time equivalent, successful demonstration of the professional standards for full registration and completion of a provisional to full recommendation report. This program is an approved child care qualiﬁcation with the Queensland Government: Ofﬁce for Early Childhood Education and Care.
• Diploma of Learning Management
• Associate Degree of Learning Management
• Bachelor of Learning Design
Throughout your degree you will complete 100 days of professional practice within a school or learning site, plus an internship with authorisation to teach as an intern.
OTHER PROGRAMS OF INTEREST
• Bachelor of Learning Management (Primary Education)
• Bachelor of Learning management (Secondary and Vocational
Education and Training)
Back to Central Queensland University
To enrol and find out course fees, intake dates, entry requirements and more details about courses and the Institute please click on the Enquiry button and complete our form and one of our staff member will get back to you very soon.