Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
DURATION: 3 years full timeThis course equips you with the technical and management skills to succeed in a wide range of accounting and finance related fields. It helps you qualify for membership of the professional accounting bodies.
ENTRY POINTS: March/July/November
Our graduates find employment in a wide range of business professions, including:
WHY STUDY BACHELOR OF BUSINESS AT VU SYDNEY
- Taxation and auditing
- Our course includes SAP, ERP and MYOB which are Skills in demand in the Industry.
- Our course is approved by CPA Australia
- We proudly offer a Job Ready Program – Campus Interview, assisting students to gain their space in the workforce.
- Graduation from this course can greatly enhance your employment prospects internationally.
PROFESSIONAL RECOGNITION By completing the specialisation and appropriate electives graduates will meet the entrance requirements of CPA Australia, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, the National Institute of Accountants, and Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
By selecting the appropriate electives students are able to satisfy ASIC RS146 requirements
To qualify for admission to the course, an applicant must have successfully completed a course of study at year 12 or equivalent.
Applicants who have not completed Year 12 but who possess appropriate educational qualifications work or life experiences which would enable them to successfully undertake the course will be considered for admission. ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6
- Internet-based TOEFL score of 92 with no section score less than 22
- Computer-based TOEFL score of 237 with an Essay Rating (ER) score of 5
- EAP University Preparation at English Language School in Sydney (ELSIS)
Students who do not meet the English language requirements can undertake an intensive English course at the English Language School in Sydney (ELSIS). SUBJECTS
Core Units of Study
- BAO1101:Accounting for Decision Making
- BCO1102:Information Systems for Business
- BEO1105:Economic Principles
- BEO1106:Business Statistics
- BHO1171:Introduction to Marketing
- BLO1105:Business Law
- BMO1102:Management and Organization Behavior
Specialisation Units of Study – Accounting
- BAO1107 Accounting Information Systems
- BAO2202 Financial Accounting
- BAO2204 Management Accounting
- BLO2205 Corporate Law
- BAO2203 Corporate Accounting
- BAO3307 Corporate Finance
- BAO3309 Advanced Financial Accounting
Professional Development Units of Study
- BFP1001:Professional Development 1
- BFP2001:Professional Development 2
- BFP3001:Professional Development 3
Back to Victoria University Sydney City Campus
To enrol and find out course fees, intake dates, entry requirements and more details about courses and the Institute please click on the Enquiry button and complete our form and one of our staff member will get back to you very soon.