Advanced Diploma of Accounting
DURATION: 2 years full time
ENTRY POINTS: April/July/October
Students completing the Advanced Diploma of Accounting will be
• Preparing financial reports, operational budgets and income tax
• Managing budgets and administering accounts payable;
• Establish and maintain accounting information systems and
implement internal accounting control procedures;
• Perform internal and external audit functions;
• Management financial planning;
• Evaluating business performance; &
• Management of a team or department.
• Satisfactory completion of Year 10 or equivalent; and
• English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 530 or its
Qualification: Advanced Diploma of Accounting (FNS 60204).
Study Type: Full Time (20 hours Tuition per week).
Administration Managers, Budget Officers, Professional
Accountant, Tax Agent, Financial Manager, Consulting and
Strategic Business Planning, Financial Accounting and Financial
On completion of this course, students will be awarded the
qualification “Advanced Diploma of Accounting FNS60204”.
Back to Macquarie Education Group Australia
To enrol and find out course fees, intake dates, entry requirements and more details about courses and the Institute please click on the Enquiry button and complete our form and one of our staff member will get back to you very soon.